Day 1: A time for Thanksgiving!

              During the past forty days, I have given you specific reasons to pray. It is my sincere hope that you will continue to keep God's Children in Haiti in your prayers, as we work with the children in Haiti. I would also ask that you pray for God's Children Adoption Agency, Inc., as we diligently work to bring orphaned and abandoned children into their forever homes through adoption.
             Today is a day of thanksgiving! Thank you to those involved in the Jason Gray concert being held this evening. To say I am excited for this event is an understatement. Thank you, Jason Gray, for honoring this ministry with your music. Thank you Deb, Anita, Kristin and Shelly, (and all the other volunteers at Living Waters Church), for your hard work! May God do a great work this evening!
           And, thank you for supporting this ministry through prayer and giving. I am humbled, honored and blessed to be a part of it.
In Christ, -Amy